Many development teams struggle with using a consistent approach in delivering quality software. By delivery, I mean the iterative build drop to the customer up to the final release. Should the task assignment to a developer be use case based or component/feature based? Should we focus our build drops around use cases or components? Should […]
The minimum viable product methodology (MVP) is an evolved methodology that our industry has arrived at in recent years. I used the word ‘evolved’ here to emphasize that it came from real world application. Using the minimum viable product methodology in shipping software applications can increase the chances of success dramatically, if understood and applied […]
- What’s the Best Way to Legally Structure Multiple Businesses?
- 3 Things to Look for Before You Hire Your First Employee (60-Second Video)
- The Entrepreneur Behind This Million-Dollar Protein Snack Brand Says Patience Is the Key to His Success
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Believe They Are Unstoppable
- House of Saka Aims to Redefine Luxury With Cannabis-Infused Wine
- Entrepreneur and Actor Ryan Devlin Shares His Approach to Happiness and Fatherhood
- Thinking of Starting a Remote Business? Think Very Carefully.