Many development teams struggle with using a consistent approach in delivering quality software. By delivery, I mean the iterative build drop to the customer up to the final release. Should the task assignment to a developer be use case based or component/feature based? Should we focus our build drops around use cases or components? Should […]
The minimum viable product methodology (MVP) is an evolved methodology that our industry has arrived at in recent years. I used the word ‘evolved’ here to emphasize that it came from real world application. Using the minimum viable product methodology in shipping software applications can increase the chances of success dramatically, if understood and applied […]
- 3 Reasons Why Purpose-Driven Businesses Can Help You Find Better Hires, Mentors and Investors
- Launching a Business During the Pandemic? Learn From These 4 Founders.
- These 13-Year-Old Board Game Creators Can Teach All Entrepreneurs a Thing or Two
- Free Webinar: How to Get to Market Fast and 'Lean' – Developing Your MVP!
- 15 Entrepreneurs Under 30 to Watch Out For
- How a Navy SEAL Invented a Multi-Million Dollar Fitness Craze By Accident
- Free Webinar | July 20: Working with Co-Founders and Splitting Equity