Many development teams struggle with using a consistent approach in delivering quality software. By delivery, I mean the iterative build drop to the customer up to the final release. Should the task assignment to a developer be use case based or component/feature based? Should we focus our build drops around use cases or components? Should […]
The minimum viable product methodology (MVP) is an evolved methodology that our industry has arrived at in recent years. I used the word ‘evolved’ here to emphasize that it came from real world application. Using the minimum viable product methodology in shipping software applications can increase the chances of success dramatically, if understood and applied […]
- Trying to Start a Business and Feeling Lost? 10 Books to Guide You Forward.
- 4 Qualities That Could Make You the Next Arlan Hamilton
- This Founder's Obsessive Music Habit Spun Into Three Different Businesses
- This Is the No. 1 Mistake You Can Make When Pitching Investors
- How to Maximize the Potential of Your Next Great Entrepreneurial Pivot
- Want to Build a Great Business? Find the Right People.
- How to Lead Calmly and Effectively While Your Business Experiences Growth