Many development teams struggle with using a consistent approach in delivering quality software. By delivery, I mean the iterative build drop to the customer up to the final release. Should the task assignment to a developer be use case based or component/feature based? Should we focus our build drops around use cases or components? Should […]
The minimum viable product methodology (MVP) is an evolved methodology that our industry has arrived at in recent years. I used the word ‘evolved’ here to emphasize that it came from real world application. Using the minimum viable product methodology in shipping software applications can increase the chances of success dramatically, if understood and applied […]
- A Good Story Isn't Enough to Get Your Startup Funded. Here's What Else You Need.
- This Company Wants to Pay You for Your Steps. Here's How it Works.
- 5 Ways Technology Can Boost Your Startup's Productivity
- SBA Loans: A Complete Guide for Small Business Owners
- 4 Questions Venture Capital Investors Will Ask in Your Pitch (and How to Answer Them)
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself If You're Thinking About Becoming a Health Coach