Implement Horizontally & Deliver Vertically
Many development teams struggle with using a consistent approach in delivering quality software. By delivery, I mean the iterative build drop to the customer up to the final release. Should the task assignment to a developer be use case based or component/feature based? Should we focus our build drops around use cases or components? Should […]
Is MVP Low Quality Development?
The minimum viable product methodology (MVP) is an evolved methodology that our industry has arrived at in recent years. I used the word ‘evolved’ here to emphasize that it came from real world application. Using the minimum viable product methodology in shipping software applications can increase the chances of success dramatically, if understood and applied […]
- IRDAI Approves Go Digital Life Insurance To Start A Business
- Top 25 Side Hustles to Make Money During Summer 2023
- Free Event | June 27: Get the Answers to Your Solopreneur Challenges
- The 13 Best Jobs for People With ADHD
- I Accidentally Became a Successful Entrepreneur. Here Are 5 Mistakes I Learned to Avoid When Starting a Business
- What New Aviation Practices Can Teach Us About Collaboration and Innovation
- 'Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch' Is Back Open for Business!