Many development teams struggle with using a consistent approach in delivering quality software. By delivery, I mean the iterative build drop to the customer up to the final release. Should the task assignment to a developer be use case based or component/feature based? Should we focus our build drops around use cases or components? Should […]
The minimum viable product methodology (MVP) is an evolved methodology that our industry has arrived at in recent years. I used the word ‘evolved’ here to emphasize that it came from real world application. Using the minimum viable product methodology in shipping software applications can increase the chances of success dramatically, if understood and applied […]
- A Successful Cybersecurity Company Isn't About Fancy Technology
- Should You Use Your Own Name or Create a Brand Name for Your Business?
- Become a Franchise Owner in 5 Easy Steps
- ]The Promise Cycle Is Your Way Out of Uncertainty
- 19-Year-Old Scottish Teen's Cancer Motivates Entrepreneurial Success
- There Is a Bubble In 2021. What Should You Know Before Investing?
- How This Entrepreneur Is Helping Keep Car Seats Bacteria-Free