TrainInvest In Your Development Team
Brown-bag talks can be a casual yet effective way to sharpen your development team’s performance. A WebNova software architect can be hired to provide a down-to-earth, in-depth and energizing talk to your team members at your company site.Train Your Team on Software Design & Architecture
Basic and Advanced Software Architecture
1. Why and what is software architecture?
2. What is Protected Variation and how do we achieve it?
3. What is Pure Fabrication and why do we use it?
4. How do we analyze Quality Attributes and optimize them? Why are they important?
5. How do we analyze Architecturally Significant areas?
6. What are Components and Connectors?
7. How do we package components and the application properly?
8. How do we analyze and apply Architecture Styles?
9. How do we analyze and apply Archetypes?
10. What are Engineering Decisions and how important are they?
11. What are Architecture Patterns and how do we apply them?
Software Design Patterns
1. How, why and when do we use Gang of Four (GoF) Design Patterns?
2. How, why and when do we use Martin Fowler Design Patterns?
Software Development Project Management
1. How do we estimate development time and effort accurately?
2. How do we setup the bug and issue tracking system effectively?
Requirements Analysis and Documenting
1. What are requirements and how many types are there?
2. Are features the same as requirements?
3. What are use cases and how do we use them effectively?
4. How do we properly gather requirements?
5. In what format should requirements be gathered?
6. How do we track requirements and update them as the project progresses?